- Biotin plays an essential role in supporting the body's ability to synthesise and metabolise glucose, fatty acids, amino acids and stress hormones. Biotin also plays an important role in helping to maintain healthy glucose balance, whilst also supporting the body in the growth and repair of skin, hair and nails.Troo Health Care Biotin 10,000mcg tablets are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification. Only the finest quality raw materials in their highest and purest form are used.These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high-quality products.
- High strength 10,000mcg Biotin per tablet.
- Biotin is essential for the body to synthesise and metabolise glucose, fatty acids, amino acids and stress hormones.
- Support healthy hair colour and growth.
- Supports healthy skin and muscles.
- Supports healthy and strong nails.
- Troo Health Biotin tablets are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
DirectionsTake 1 tablet daily with a meal or as directed by your health practitioner.
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate
CautionsAlways consult your GP before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a GP before using health supplements.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years old.
Side-effects from this supplement are rare, but please discontinue and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Do not exceed stated dose unless under medical supervision.
Raw egg white prevents biotin absorption.